- Seller/Landlord Representation
- Buyer/Tenant Representation
- Consulting & Advisory Services
- Urban Core of Kansas City, Missouri
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Kansas City Metro
PRODUCT TYPE / SUBMARKET / SPECIALITY
- Industrial: Downtown, East Bottoms, Midtown, Midtown South, South Kansas City, Sports Complex
- Land: Kansas City Metro
- Multi-Family: CBD, Country Club Plaza, Inner Jackson County
- Office: Brookside, CBD, Country Club Plaza, Crown Center, Freight House District, Midtown, South Kansas City, Ward Parkway, West Bottoms
- Retail: Brookside, CBD, Country Club Plaza, Crown Center, Freight House District, Midtown, South Kansas City, Ward Parkway, West Bottoms
- Special-Use: Kansas City Metro
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE, QUALITIES & AREAS OF STRENGTH
- Long-term, repeat clientele services
- Extraordinary market knowledge and transaction experience in Jackson County with an emphasis on the urban core of Kansas City
- Significant representation of Non-Profit organizations
- Numerous sales and leases of troubled assets and historic redevelopment projects
- Intimately familiar with complicated real estate deals such as adverse possession, condemnation, eminent domain, & title issues
- Strong work ethic combined with a commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken
- Works effectively in achieving clients’ goals and is dedicated in providing exceptional customer care and support
- Connector, resource, willingness to help
AWARD & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2017 KCBJ Top Area CRE Firms ranked 21 by total dollar volume of Sales & Lease Transactions
- 2017 KCBJ Most Active Area CRE Firms ranked 24 by Number of Local Transactions
- Continuously ranks amongst the top individuals within RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region of 129-offices and almost 2,000 associates
- Article, “Understanding Commercial Leases”, KC Small Business Monthly
A licensed broker in Kansas and Missouri, Susan joined RE/MAX State Line Real Estate as Director of Commercial Leasing & Sales for the launching of the new commercial division in July of 2016.
Susan’s primarily focused on sales and leases of all product types in the urban core of Kansas City with an emphasis on midtown.
Prior to joining RE/MAX Commercial, Susan served as Vice President with Greg Patterson & Associates for nine years with a focus on the urban core of Kansas City where Susan played an instrumental role in building the company’s brand while having a hand in the evolution of the midtown area of Kansas City.
Susan began her commercial real estate career in 2002 with Prudential CRES Commercial Real Estate when there weren’t any women in the industrial market. In order to develop immediate peer recognition and accelerate her new career she became an Industrial Specialist in Eastern Jackson and North Cass Counties.
A native of Lincoln, Nebraska, Scott moved to the Kansas City metropolitan area in 1992. Susan has held positions in commercial real estate and residential/commercial construction for over twenty-five years with most of those being in sales.
Susan is also a navy mom and loves to travel. She’s a certified scuba diver and in her spare time she can be found at the gym, hiking, or spending time with her husband, two adult children, and their dog Milly.
BOARD & CURRENT MEMBERSHIP AFFILIATIONS
- Southtown Council
- Urban Land Institute
- Historic West Bottoms
- WIRED (Women in Real Estate & Development)
- Northeast Kansas City (NEKC) Chamber of Commerce
- NE Real Estate Exchange: Co-Founder, established in 2017
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
- JobOne Careers: board member since 2013, and Vice President since 2016
- JobOne: board member & Secretary since 2009, facility plan steering committee since 2015, and marketing & business development committee 2009-2014
- Midtown Real Estate Exchange: founder, established in 2009
- Main Street Corridor Development Corporation (MainCor): member since 2008, board member 2011-2017, financial stability & marketing committee 2011-2014, economic development committee 2015-2017, and special character district design/preservation team 2017
- WIRE (Women in Real Estate), board Vice President & programs chair 2007-2009
- Urban Core Group: member and volunteer since 1999, board member since 2010, & treasurer since 2014